It's been quite a while since I've posted. As in, I haven't posted since school started! My last post was about my drive back from vacation. So, as a way of catching up, here are some things I've been enjoying since August (not in any particular order).
2. Hanging out with 100 Cambridge students on the All-School Retreat and Service Day.
3. Scrapbooking... a lot! Yes, I'm still working on 2010, but I'm making good progress.
6. Homegrown tomatoes - my tomato plant got a second wind when the 100 degree days came to an end.
7. A Labor Day swim at Genny's pool with Brodie and Rachel
8. Watching Bama football and cheering on the TIDE in another great season.
9. Beautiful Texas sunrises as I get ready for work each morning.
10. Sweet snuggles with my baby boy.
11. Wandering around Southlake's Oktoberfest on the first really cool day of the season.
12. "Wags and Waves" with Brodie at NRH2O on the last day of the swim season
13. A Texas Rangers win on the last Friday night game of the season with Kathy - plus fireworks!
14. Going to the Texas State Fair with Rachel in the rain - but look, Big Tex is back!