Christmas Time Is Here

In honor of the start of the Christmas season, I thought I'd post some of my favorite Christmas photos from the past few years. Last year I was really excited to get to do Christmas card photos for the Holmes and Hays families. Some of them turned out really good! (Hopefully another Holmes family photo shoot will be taking place in the next week or so - after the musical). Some of my other favorites are of my family over the years - decorating the tree, posing with Santa, etc. I love Christmas and I love photography, so this is the perfect time of year to combine two of my favorite things. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I do love Christmas and your family really has a wonderful Christmas every year. Thanks for sharing the pics. I miss all you guys.
Love you,
Genny said…
Great pictures. I love the one of Cale. She is so adorable.

Popular Posts