God's paintbrush

Apparently God was in an artistic mood last night, painting the sky with beautiful colors both in a rainbow and a gorgeous sunset.

I was hanging out at the Holmes' pool when the sky started getting rather dark. I know, I was in the water so a little rain shouldn't bother me. But I went ahead and got my stuff together and went under the porch, and it's a good thing I did. All of a sudden the bottom dropped out and it POURED! Only for about 5 minutes, of course, but that was a hard rain! Anyway, the sun came back out rather quickly after the shower, and on my way home from their house I saw a very faint rainbow to the east. It was even brighter by the time I got home, so I quickly grabbed my camera to take a few shots. Then, heading back inside and looking west, I noticed the sunset was full of amazing colors, so of course I took a few shots of it too. I wish these pics didn't have the trees, powerlines, etc. in them, but at least they somewhat show God's artistry from last night.

Comments

Genny said…
Beautiful photos. So glad there was a little rain. I love rainbows!
Amie V said…
Gorgeous. Yay God! And yay Barb for the photos! :D

Popular Posts