Sharing old photos

While I was in College Station this weekend, Bonnie shared with me a bunch of really old pictures, from when we lived in Germany (we moved there when I was 3 months old, returned when I was 4 years old). Both the Elbels and my parents have a TON of slides of our families together from our time there, and Bonnie spent a lot of time this summer converting their slides to digital pics. They are so fun, I just have to share some.

me and Mom
me, Mom, and Dad
Dad, Mom, Bonnie, and David, heading to a military ball
me and Mom

me and Bonnie

Bonnie, me, and Mom
my birthday

mom holding Bonnie and David's son, Brian me and Brian me and some other kid
Dad's change of command
Bonnie and Brian
Bonnie, Dad, Mom, and me

These last few are on a trip to the beach and Disney World with my grandparents on a vacation home from Germany.

Nana and Papa Me and Brian
Mom, me, Nana, and Brianme and Papamom and Brian
Thanks for joining me on this stroll down Memory Lane - well, I guess I don't technically remember these events, but it's fun nonetheless. My, how we've all changed in the last 25-30 years!

Comments

Genny said…
Wow...clothing styles. And, you are adorable, esp. in your red tights.
Amie V said…
Your smile is still the same after all these years! These were so much fun! =) It's too bad I'll never look as young in photos with my kids, if I ever have any! ;)
Anonymous said…
I especially like your caption "me and some other kid." Cute pics!

Popular Posts