Soccer with "The B Team"

The School of Theology staff (and one professor) formed an intramural soccer team - called "The B Team". Now, I am NOT playing! I figured I got hurt enough in softball, and didn't even have to run much then. I would get seriously hurt in soccer. But I am the team's official photographer.

Last night was the first game. We got beat 0-4, but everyone had fun. We did have one injury. Poor Rachel somehow twisted her knee, and so she's on the DL for the rest of the season. She will still return to coach the team though. Anyway, check out http://soccerwiththebteam.shutterfly.com/ for some fun pics of the team, as well as the smallest fans (you know me, I can't resist taking photos of children). Here's a small sampling below:

Comments

Amie V said…
Parents spend so much time rooting for their kids, it's fun to see the kids cheering for their moms! =D
Genny said…
Love the kids! Too cute.
Jennie B said…
LOL, what a great cheering section your team had. Looks like everyone had a "ball" ha ha.

I tagged you in my blog today. :) Hope you dont' mind.
Courtney said…
awe.. Love this post Barb!!

Those sure are some great pictures!

Popular Posts