5th Annual SCRAP the Super Bowl Party

Last night, for the fifth year in a row, Genny and I scrapped the Super Bowl. In other words, we were in a room with no tv and we scrapbooked rather than watch the game. Rebecca would occasionally give us score updates, but other than that, we didn't know what was going on in the game - and we didn't care! We had a blast, helping each other pick out paper for our pages, scrapping our memories, chatting, and laughing a lot. Abigail joined us some and experimented with Genny's new Cricut - so cool! I personally think this is the absolute BEST way to spend Super Bowl Sunday, and I'm so glad I have a friend who will carry on the tradition with me.
Abigail and me posing with the fun sign she made for my office (it now hangs with a brown ribbon). I think it's funny that it says "Abigail" behind my head and "Barb" in front of her.

Comments

Amie V said…
cool sign! but the placement is slightly confusing, lol. ;)

and hey! i know that photo! the one you are working with in that one photo close to the end.... =D
Genny said…
Another great tradition lives on...and, I'm really proud of Abigail for putting aside her "non-craftiness" and having fun with us.
Barb said…
I'm proud of Abigail too, and so thankful that she was able to find my sign in the leaves. It looks so good in my office!
Jennie B said…
I wish I was into scrapping but its just not me. Maybe later in life I can go about it. But for now, I knit. :)

You should really show us some of your pages, I would love to see them.

Popular Posts