The Heavens Declare the Glory of God

These days I've really been enjoying taking pictures of the sky. Texas has some amazing sunsets, and I usually have a really good view of them from my front porch (even though there's a light pole and other objects that impede a perfect view). I love all the vibrant colors that God can create, and that He paints across the sky for our enjoyment. Not only does the sky declare God's glory with their beauty, but I can't help but sing His praises when I see it shining in all its brilliance. It's beautiful, and I thank God for making such a gorgeous sky on a day when I really needed reminding that He's there and that He delights over me and loves me unconditionally.

Here's some pics of today's sunset (yes, I took the pics as I drove down the interstate!) and one of the sky as I walked in to the seminary this morning.
Here are some more sky and sunset pics from the last few months. And unlike the ones I posted on facebook, these have NOT been edited. The colors are all God! Isn't He amazing?!

Comments

Michele Davis said…
Beatiful! Photoshop may be cool, but God is just Awesome! :)
Genny said…
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talent.
Amie V said…
Gorgeous, Barb, as always. =D
Jennie B said…
Great Photos. You sure have a talent for catching what is out there! Thank you!

Popular Posts