Meeting Santa 2012

In December, my friend Shawn and I took advantage of a beautiful (and WARM!) Sunday afternoon to take our dogs to downtown Fort Worth to see the Christmas decorations and take some Christmas card photos. We started in the Stockyards, but quickly headed to Sundance Square. We didn't realize that we would have the chance to have photos with Santa too. And he was a GOOD Santa - his beard was "stuck on real tight" (catch the movie reference?). He had shed his heavy red coat for shirtsleeves and suspenders, since it was 80 degrees out there. The dogs did great meeting him - as you can see, Zoey REALLY liked Santa. I think she was kissing up to get more presents.



Brodie also got to meet the PetSmart Santa this year, but I won't make that mistake again. The first year the Santa and photo were both great, but since then, they've been really poor quality. The two below are actually ones that I took with my own camera while the "photographer" was trying to download the ones she took. Crazy! But at least I have the memories of my furry baby giving Santa his wish list.

Comments

Popular Posts