You have the Easter Bunny... I have the Easter Brodie!

I found this little Easter bunny headband in Target's dollar spot and couldn't resist trying to get a few fun pics of Brodie. Usually when I put it on him he immediately shakes his head or raises his paw and knocks it off his head. Today I decided to try again, and he was surprisingly cooperative. I had a little squeaker in my hand that I took out of one of the stuffed animals he destroyed, so I would squeak that and he'd look up at me with the cutest expressions. I was pleased with the results of our impromptu photo shoot. If they had Cadbury bunny tryouts, I'd definitely enter him! Enjoy a few pics of my Easter Brodie...

Comments

Amie V said…
so cute! although he does look a bit like 'okay, mum, that's enough now'. ;)

Popular Posts