February fun

February brought a few daily-life celebrations my way. The month started with a blazer fitting for Cambridge's juniors. This is a special class, and it was surreal to see them wearing senior blazers!

Valentines' Day wasn't much of a celebration, but I did make some tasty heart-shaped cookies and shared them with my furry fella. 

I was more interested in celebrating the Winter Olympics. Brodie and I dressed in our red, white, and blue and had a watch party for the Opening Ceremonies. Ashley was supposed to come over to watch with us, but she ended up at school until after 9pm, so that didn't happen. But I love watching the Olympics, so I made the most of it. 

Super Bowl weekend brought the 14th Annual Scrap-the-Superbowl party with Genny. I spent the weekend with her, and we scrapbooked Saturday evening and all day Sunday after church. We were both working on trip books, which are our favorite events to scrapbook.  

I also enjoyed a visit from my Eli at school one day. We ran around in the gym for a little while, and I wrangled him into taking a couple of selfies. As you can see from the second one, he wasn't all that interested.  

Comments

Popular Posts