Night of Praise

Tonight for our Easter Sunday night service, Wedgwood had a Night of Praise, with the worship choir joined by Anthony Evans. Man, I must say - that man has some pipes! He can sing! It was quite a moving service, especially when Anthony joined Shirley and the choir on Lord Have Mercy. That song is amazing! And Unto the Lamb was really powerful as well. I look forward to hearing that song on the cd the choir recorded last week. Anyway, I only took a couple of NoP pictures, but I did finally get a pic of the "Terrific Trio" (I think that's what Genny called us yesterday) - me, Amy Bartley, and Genny. Singing second soprano is so much fun with these two ladies, though I admit, we talk a lot more during rehearsal than we should! Sorry Wayne!

Comments

Genny said…
It was definitely a great night. Anthony Evans is a truly gifted singer. "Lord Have Mercy" was my favorite!

Popular Posts