Worship gone WILD!

Last night, WILD Worship lived up to its name. For the last few weeks we've been waiting for good weather to go outside and film a video for our song, "I Am Free." The lyrics are:

I am free to run,
I am free to dance,
I am free to live for you,
I am free.

Through you the blind will see,
Through you the mute will sing,
Through you the dead will rise,
Through you all hearts will praise,
Through you the darkness flees,
Through you my heart sings I am free.

Well, last night was the night. We had a small group of kids because it was the first weekend of spring break, but that actually worked out well. Our "film crew" met us at the school next to our church, and we went WILD (well, the kids did, anyway). They had a great time running across the field (well, some of the girls weren't too crazy about that), rolling down the hill, and playing on the playground, especially the merry-go-round. Here are a few pics of my kiddos gone WILD.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was a wild night (in more ways than one) but I'm glad we got it behind us. And Evan's eyes didn't swell shut as I feared they might. I, on the other hand, feel as if I wallowed in the pollen like the "wild ones". He must have better medicine than me. All in all, I think we had a successful evening. Love the pictures too. Hope the videomen got some good stuff.
Paige said…
It seemed like it went well - the weather was perfect! And your direction really helped them "emote" a little more! I can't wait for the video!
Genny said…
Looks like fun. Wish I had been there. I wondered if anyone would be there due to the large number of calls I had on my answering machine asking if we had choir. Check your email people!
Amie V said…
Looks like fun to me! Now where's my nearest playground... =)
Peas on Earth said…
These pics are GREAT, Barb! Thank you for not freaking out when I had no idea what I was doing, either. :-) I figured once they all got out there, it would just come, you know? They are naturals! ha ha!

Popular Posts