The Unruly Easter Bunny

After dying eggs on Saturday, we all went back to the Holmes's house to take some pictures with Bubbles. We were hoping he would be cooperative, but he wasn't too keen on having his picture taken (kind of like the girls, actually!). I did finally succeed in getting a few good pics with the girls and Bubbles together, but I tell you what, taking pictures of animals is not an easy task!

I couldn't NOT have my picture taken with the "Easter bunny"!
Oh, and Genny and I finally got a semi-decent picture together. We made Katherine stand in a chair to take a picture from a more flattering angle!

Comments

Anonymous said…
um i don't know if this is just me, but aren't you supposed to keep your flattering photography tips a secret?

oh well.

in this case i think that it was the photographer that made the difference :)
Genny said…
I've always heard not to work with animals and children together. Guess that's true. It was still fun to try though.
Barb said…
Sorry, "anonymous" I shouldn't have revealed the secret. And yes, the photographer was good, though a better photographer could have removed some pounds from me!

Popular Posts