i got tagged

Well, my friend Amie tagged me, and since I'm obviously wasting time, I figured I'd answer this one too. Here goes:

What are your top 3 favorite foods? french fries, pickles, chicken schnitzel

What was the last book you read and would you recommend it? The Will of Wisteria by Denise Hultgren. It was good, and I would recommend it to those of you who enjoy Christian fiction. Not the highest quality of writing, but a different storyline, for sure.

What are your top 3 favorite places? London, lounging by my parents' pool, and the beach, especially Hilton Head

What was the last lie you told? Apparently it was telling Amie I'd fill out this survey on Thursday. Sorry, Amie!

What are your favorite 3 sports (to watch or participate in)? to watch: Alabama football (and SEC college football in general), Atlanta Braves baseball, and the Olympics (especially gymnastics, diving, and figure skating); to play: softball

What was the last movie you watched and would you recommend it? I watched the last part of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone the other night. Since it's one of my favorites, I'd definitely recommend it. The last movie I watched in full was Enchanted, and yes, I'd recommend it too. So cute!

List 3 things you can see outside of the nearest window. Since there's a big tree blocking most of my view out my office window, pretty much all I can see is the big tree and the fire escape.

Where was the last place you went? besides work this morning, church last night

What are your top 3 favorite "good causes" or charities? The International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention, St. Jude, and "Wild Worship Peru Pals" (my children's choir collecting to provide clothing for children in Peru)

What was the last thing you did for someone else? offered to stay with Abigail one week this summer if needed

Name 3 places you have never been that you want to visit. Egypt, Australia, and Italy (though I agree with Amie, it's hard to narrow it down!)

What was the last thing you threw in the garbage/recycling? my empty Diet Coke with Lime can

Name 3 things on your bedside table. alarm clock, sleep mask, and a book

Describe or name the last piece of art you looked at. The two portraits of Jesus that The Jesus Painter painted during our Good Friday service

What are the top 3 things that your job requires you to think about? The schedule for Biblical Studies classes, how to protect Dr. Wolfe from as many distractions as possible, and advising students

What was the last musical or theatrical event that you attended? Christmas in Reverse, presented by Wild Worship; followed by Point of Grace's Winter Wonderland concert the following weekend (both in December, obviously)

What are the first 3 things you would do if you won the lottery? pay off my student loan for my semester in Aberdeen; move to an apartment that has a washer/dryer, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and allows pets (that's not too much to ask, is it?), and spend a couple of weeks travelling in Germany with my family

Describe or name the last serious injury or illness you had? probably my sprained ankle last June (stepped in a rabbit hole on the cliffs in Scotland)

What are the top 3 things that you wish you could do? travelling, photography, and writing

What was the last thing that someone said to you that you will remember forever? Probably Rebecca's comment about waiting to get married (not said directly to me, but I was there) - "I'm going to be picky like Miss Barb" (if only she knew, there's just not much to pick from!) =)

Comments

Amie V said…
Ah, but being picky is a good thing... and I'd rather have my *girls* wanting to be choosy rather than taking the first boy who comes along. I think that's sweet!

And I forgive you for lying to me... I've only been waiting for days. =D

Popular Posts