Wasting Time at Work

After reading Genny's (and Katherine's, and Paige's and Sharon's) visual survey, I decided it would be fun to do one myself. And since I'm bored at work this morning, what better time is there to do it? So here's my go (I copied the questions from Paige's blog, since she added some questions to the survey).

Instructions:
Read the question.
Type the first answer that comes to your mind into Google's image search.
Post the first (family friendly) picture that comes up in your blog and write your answer.

My Survey:
1. Age you will be on your next birthday: 32 (don't really like the sound of that!)
2. Favorite food: french fries, without a doubt


3. Favorite color: turquoise
4. A place I would like to visit: Australia

5. Where I live: Fort Worth, Texas

6. Name of a pet, past or present: Champagne (technically Monsieur Champagne de Bubbles, but we called him Champ)

7. One of my favorite places: Hilton Head, SC

8. Favorite Holiday: Christmas (I mean, I do start listening to Christmas music at Labor Day!)

9. Bad Habit: biting my finger nails

10. Favorite animal: elephants (Roll Tide)

11. Favorite cartoon from childhood: Smurfs

12. Name: Barbara Ann (I'm appalled at the images that came up when I searched for Barb or Barbara, so I thought Barbara Ann would be a bit safer. At least the first image wasn't bad!)

13. Favorite Extravagance: Pedicures

14. A phrase I overuse: No problem

15. Name of the car you drive (not make, just model): Liberty

16. Favorite hobby: a tie between scrapbooking and photography

Comments

Genny said…
I feel bad that I've led everyone down the path of inappropriate name images. I'm so sorry!

Popular Posts