Main Street Arts Festival

Tonight I joined the Holmes family at the Main Streets Arts Festival in downtown Fort Worth. It was a lot of fun - amazing (and some rather odd) art, lots of junk food, great company, lovely views, and fabulous weather. Who could ask for more? Well, I could have asked for a bit more money so I could actually purchase some of the (very expensive) art, but that's okay. We all ate way too much "fair food" and enjoyed wandering around, people watching and observing the photography, paintings, sculptures, etc. I also had fun photographing some of my favorite aspects of downtown Ft. Worth. I just love the atmosphere down there, with all the white lights and fancy buildings, especially Bass Hall. I don't go downtown often enough.
And Genny, please note that THE picture is not to be found on this blog... I kept my word. =)

Comments

Amie V said…
Ah, it's lovely, and looks like so much fun! I can't wait to come see for myself.... =D
Genny said…
You are a true friend. I will now delete one picture of you from my stash of blackmail photos.

Popular Posts