My, How Time Flies

So, you know mom and dad have been scanning slides into digital files, since I've shared some of my favorite old photos on this blog recently. Well tonight they sent me some that made me laugh out loud. I was apparently a Bama fan even at a really young age! And boy, time sure flies! But I must say, my smile hasn't changed. It still takes up my whole face and makes my eyes close. Compare these - younger photos with my cousin Jason, 4 months older than me; older photos at Homecoming, 2004!

Oh, and here's one of my all-time favorite pictures of me with dad, riding on his shoulders catching snowflakes on my tongue. Of course, nowadays when we go skiing, we each have our own skis, and I don't ride on his shoulder! :)

Comments

Amie V said…
Those pictures are too perfect! You have a great smile... then and now. As for the Bama fan-ship, that is no surprise. ;)

(Yay! I can comment now!)
Jennie B said…
Those are sweet, I love old photos!

Popular Posts