It's All About Bama

#2!!!! I'm so excited that Bama is having such a great season so far! We're moving on up in the rankings - from #24 in the pre-season to #2 after 5 games. Roll Tide!

Anyway, most of you probably don't care about that. But this past weekend, I was hoping to have people over to watch our BIG game against Georgia. So I started decorating... Like I said, it's all about Bama. Dr. Wolfe was kind enough to come over and fix the bracket so that my Bama flag could fly with pride. I prominently displayed my Bama plate, and got the Bama chip-n-dip plate ready for the munchies. I even bought some red and white flowers and displayed them in a vase decorated with a Bama ribbon. Even Lance and Amanda joined in - they brought "crimson-themed" snacks to add to the fun. The three of us enjoyed the game, and Donald joined us shortly after halftime. And with such a great result in the game, I was overjoyed.

Life in the Fall semester is full of college football... and for me, that means it's All About Bama! Roll Tide!

Comments

Amie V said…
Wow, Bama sure is pretty.... ;) Glad it was fun!
Genny said…
Well, I'm glad someone's team is doing well. And, your school does have great colors.

Popular Posts