Made of Honor

So I went to see Made of Honor this weekend. An okay movie, though not without its embarassing and unnecessary moments in my opinion. The best part (besides Patrick Dempsey, of course) was when they got to Scotland. The lush green hillsides and beautiful loch... oh, it made me so homesick for Scotland at times. Seeing them stopped on the roadway because the sheep wouldn't move just cracked me up, because it's so typical. And they filmed in several places that I've actually been, so that was exciting. Here are some of my pics of a few places you might recognize if you've seen the movie.

Eilean Donan Castle - the most photographed castle in Scotland
Glenfinnan (also the site where we saw the Harry Potter train)
Glenfinnan Church

Comments

Genny said…
That is really cool. Don't you wish you'd seen Patrick when you were there?
Amie V said…
I can't wait to see it, just to enjoy those *I've been there!* moments.
Barb said…
Aye, Genny, of course I wish McDreamy had been there when I was. But alas, it was not meant to be for us to meet.

Popular Posts