Feeling Roll Tide-ish

When I walked into the office today, my friend and fellow Bama grad said "you're looking very Roll Tide-ish today. you need to have somebody take a picture of you." So after lunch I brought back my camera and she did just that. I was actually pleased with one of the pictures. My eyes are open, though barely. Man, my big cheeks just get in the way of a big open smile! Oh well, it's actually decent. Here are a couple of my Bama-esque photos, and one of Emily, my photographer and Bama buddy.

Comments

theglenns556 said…
I try to feel happy about Bama's success just for you but I have a hard time due to a few really obnoxious Bama fans I know!
Barb said…
It's a shame that those few obnoxious Bama fans spoil it for the rest of us (hope you weren't including me in that list). I'd be happy for Mississippi State if they were doing well. Now Auburn or Tennessee, not so much. :)
Amie V said…
I love that first picture, Barb. It's a keeper. =D
Peas on Earth said…
Your photographer seems to be decked out in Bama red, too. You guys should have taken a picture together! :-) Have a great Thanksgiving, Barb!

Popular Posts