Abigail, the Cutest Reindeer

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen... But do you recall the most adorable reindeer of all?

Abigail came over to help me put up my Christmas tree on Tuesday night. After we finished with the tree (which looks lovely, I must say), she helped with other decorating, including dressing my Build-a-Bear in its elf costume and putting the reindeer costume on herself. She did this a couple of years ago, but this year it didn't fit quite as well. She was adorable anyway, and I managed to snap a couple of pics before the jingle bell collar started to strangle her.
Anyway, thanks, Abigail, for helping me make my apartment festive and bright. And you make a pretty cute reindeer, though I don't think it's gonna fit next year...

Comments

Amie V said…
That is too funny! Definitely an adorable reindeer. =D
Genny said…
She is definitely cute!

Popular Posts