I Got Flocked!

On Saturday, when I opened my door to leave for dress rehearsal, I was greeted by a couple of visitors - PINK visitors! Apparently, someone decided to flamingo my yard while I slept Friday night. These two guys were waiting for me right outside my door.
I thought it was funny, and then I rounded the bush and found four more flamingos waiting for me, along with a sign that said "You've Been Flocked!!!" Wow! Of course, I couldn't resist snapping a few photos. I have a few suspicions of who was behind my new lawn decorations, but nobody has 'fessed up yet. I'm not sure what's supposed to happen next. I just know that I need to get them out of the yard soon so they can mow. In the meantime, I smile everytime I walk by my happy flock of flamingos.

Comments

Amie V said…
i love it! but whoever it was should let you know what comes next... they can't just stay indefinitely. there is the mowing. =)

Popular Posts