"12 Memories" Scrapbook

After "hearing" me mention it on facebook, my friend Nicki requested that I post some pics of my "12 Memories" scrapbook, since she really liked the concept.

You'll see that I follow a standard template throughout, so that makes it very easy to put together. Basically, I choose 12 pictures for each month, everything from major events to photos of things that represent everyday life that month. I print them all wallet-sized except 1 4x6, journal in both prose and bullet form, and then create a collage of the pics on the page facing the journalling. (Disclaimer: I got the idea from a scrapbook magazine, though I can't remember which one, and started doing this after Genny told me how much she was enjoying hers).
I've finished the cover and January through April, although April is without a title as of yet, since I need to visit Genny's Cricut. I'm trying to stay current on this book, even if I am two years behind in my regular scrapbooks (I haven't yet finished Scotland!).

So, here are a few pics. Keep in mind, I'm not very good at taking photos of scrapbook pages.

Cover

January
February


March


April (looking kind of bare without its title)

Comments

theglenns556 said…
LOVE THIS! THanks for the idea. I'm going to go back and do one for each year of Jonah's life. I already have all the pictures organized by month and year. HOW ON EARTH WILL I CHOOSE?
Genny said…
Just so everyone knows...the April title is on its way to church tonight!
Amie V said…
very cool. i love your scrapbooks!

Popular Posts