Oh, that Texas Sky!

Okay, I think I have a sickness. I'm obsessed with taking pictures of the Texas sky! It doesn't matter if it's sunrise or sunset (well, actually, I have no sunRISE pics because I refuse to get up that early), storming or brilliant blue, I must take pictures. I have an abundance of cloud/sky pics on my computer from the last few months, so I thought I'd share a few of them. These are some that have not been featured in my other sunset and crazy clouds posts. MANY of them were taken as I drove down the road (not the smartest idea, I'll admit, but when my eye sees a picture, I can't stand not to capture it on "film").

March
April

May

June

Comments

Amie V said…
i am the same way with clouds... they are just so beautiful.
theglenns556 said…
I miss the sky there. There are lots of things about Texas I miss. I'm not sure we could live there again because of Dan's allergies. He was sick all the time there.

Great pictures!

Popular Posts