Celebrating with Dr. Wolfe

Last Wednesday, Lance and I (along with Lance's wife and Dr. Wolfe's grader) took Dr. Wolfe to lunch at Red Lobster to celebrate with him as he starts his new adventure as Head of School for the Cambridge School of Dallas. While I'm happy for him, because he seems really excited about this change, I am very sad for SWBTS, because we're losing a great professor, one who really cares about and tries to disciple students.
What you can't tell from the pics above is that Dr. Wolfe and I were dressed alike - DEFINITELY NOT ON PURPOSE! :) Don't believe me? Check out the color version of this pic below! Wow, strange! Usually I match Genny, but never Dr. Wolfe!

Anyway, SWBTS's loss is CSD's gain, but SWBTS just won't be the same without Dr. Wolfe.

Comments

theglenns556 said…
I always liked Dr. Wolfe!
Amie V said…
hahahahaha... love the matching outfits. so cute. =D

Popular Posts