Softball 2009 is officially over!

Well, after what seemed like a really long season, Softball 2009 is finally finished. We ended the season with a rather pitiful record - only two wins (I don't know how many losses), and one of those wins was due to a forfeit by the other team. But that's okay, winning isn't everything, right? We did have a lot of fun. I was really glad that Amy, Amanda, and Norman were playing this year - it's great to get out there and play with such good friends. My personal accomplishment was making it through the season with no embarassing falls like last year. I scored a few runs, made it on base several times, and played catcher for most of the games without nearly as much pain as last year.

Comments

theglenns556 said…
Softball here just started last week. I am not playing. Don't want to embarrass our church. Besides, I hate all the bugs out there at night! :-)
Amie V said…
winning isn't everything... it's all about the photographs! ;)

Popular Posts