Party at the Holmes' House!

Last night some friends and I decided to play hooky from church and have a pool party instead (I know, shame on us!). Since I'm taking care of her pool and animals while she ran off with a band to San Diego (hee hee), Genny said I could have some people over to enjoy her pool. Let me tell you, it was nice! Once the sun went down it wasn't too hot; the water felt great; the hotdogs on the grill were yummy; and we all had a lot of fun just fellowshipping together. Dia and Egbert brought their two little ones, Solana and C-Mac, and they were the life of the party. Amy and Norman got into a dunking match, which caused quite a bit of laughter. And the dive/flip/cannonball contest was quite humorous. I didn't join in, since my attempt at a flip the day before resulted in a rather painful back-flop. Oww!

Solana was a little fish, swimming the night away!
Silly with Norman
Climbing on Mommy
Playing with Amy

Egbert calls this face "whiny Solana"Mr. C-Mac enjoying a snack
Taking a walk with Daddy
And swimming with Barb - he looks very serious here!
Solana shared a carrot with Bubbles

self-portrait attempt: don't you love her cherry-stained face? Josh lounging while playing on his phone
Uh-oh, Amy, I think you're trapped!

Thanks so much, Genny, for letting me host a party at your pool! It was a lot of fun!

Comments

Amie V said…
i can't believe you didn't invite me! tee hee. looks like a lot of fun. =D
Barb said…
Amie, you're always invited! Even Genny said so. :)

Popular Posts