Stars Under the Stars - Top Gun

On Thursday night, the final Stars Under the Stars movie of 2009 was "Top Gun". My friends were quite shocked that I made it to the ripe old age of 32 without ever seeing "Top Gun" - can you imagine?! Well, I've seen it now! We headed downtown for dinner at my favorite saloon, Billy Miner's (actually, probably the only saloon I've ever frequent) and then the show. The weather was quite hot, but thankfully cooled down some once the sun went down. The movie was good, and really cool to see on a big screen. And the company, some of my dearest friends in Fort Worth, was wonderful. Too bad they only do Stars Under the Stars until the beginning of July, because it's lots of fun. But it would probably be way too hot in July and August.

Comments

Amie V said…
hahahahahaha... i can't believe you hadn't seen top gun before now. a classic. =D

Popular Posts