Are You Ready for Some Football?

I can't believe it's that time again - college football starts this weekend! This is the year, BAMA fans, this is it! ROLL TIDE!!!

Seriously, SEC football is one of the reasons why autumn is my favorite season. I love the thrill of the game, especially when I am actually able to attend in person. I love munching on white-chocolate-covered popcorn, pretzels, wings, and (yes!) pickles while I cheer on my team (ROLL TIDE!). I love shaking my shaker and yelling "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer" when BAMA makes a great play. I love the nervous anticipation of a big game and the thrill of the win. I love getting decked out in my CRIMSON attire and letting everybody know I'm a BAMA fan. Ahh... college football - it doesn't get much better than this!

So, everybody, let's have a big ol' round of "Rammer Jammer, Yellow Hammer, Give 'em Hell, Alabama!" and cheer the TIDE onto victory against Virginia Tech this Saturday (ABC, 7:00 CT). It's the first game in a long and important season for the UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA!


ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Genny said…
I can't say I've actually thought about football at all. But, I'm happy you're happy about it. Roll Tide!

Popular Posts