July Joy

July was a really FULL month, with lots of fun, celebrations, and adventures. I started the month at Mom and Dad's house in Georgia. Dad's birthday is July 2, and so Mom fixed his favorite meal for dinner (chicken spaghetti, yuck!) and we ended the day with a golf-cart ride to Chick-Fil-A for milkshakes.
We spent July 4 at the parade and watching the fireworks with the rest of Peachtree City.
On July 6 Mom and I had a day out at the Serenbee Playhouse watching Peter Pan in the woods.
We took vacation in Charleston, SC and spent a lot of time at the beach and enjoying the sites around the city. 
I spent a total of 2.5 weeks in Georgia and SC. We spent a good bit of time in the pool and enjoying their deck. 
Breakfast of champions - string cheese, banana, tomatoes, and diet coke :)
Mom is a master gardener, and is trying to teach me all she knows. These are few of the beautiful plants in her garden.
Back in Texas, I took Brodie with me to work as many days as I could. We went on walks when it was cool enough, and played in the apartment when it was too hot. This boy is my heart - he tolerates just about anything from me (except me playing with his back paws), and he has personality galore! 
Brodie went on a playdate to the Kelly's - he had fun with Amaiya
I also did something a little drastic and cut about 4 inches off my hair! 
July was insanely hot, so I spent as much time as possible out at the pool, reading and staying cool in the water.  
Here are few more random pics from the month. I was a good month, but it ended too soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts