The Crawfords - Pregnancy Pics

Last night I had the opportunity to take some pregnancy photos for my coworker, Stacy, and her husband, Joel. Stacy is expecting her first child, Noah, in about 5 weeks, and wanted some pics before he arrives. Isn't Stacy pretty? She definitely has that pregnancy glow.

This was my first experience taking pregnancy pics, but it was fun. I did a little looking at some professional photos to get an idea of poses, but Stacy was really good with suggesting poses as well. Here are a few of my favorites. I have obviously edited some, which was another first for me - using Photoshop in this way (thanks, Michele, for your tutorial!). The editing is certainly rough and not perfect, but I had fun and I think the pics turned out pretty well.

Comments

Amie V said…
what a cute couple, and what great pics (as always)!
mom said…
I think you did a great job with these pics. You had a nice looking couple which made it good too. These will be very special pics to look back on in later years.
Jason said…
Those are great pics. I love the one of them in front of the fountain and also reading by the pond. Well done! Erin
Jennie B said…
Oh how sweet. Those turned out very nicely.

Popular Posts