Mickey D's "with" Amie

Okay, so normally I wouldn't do a blog post about having lunch at McDonald's. But today's lunch was special.

Earlier this week my friend Amie, who still lives in Aberdeen, commented on facebook that she can't resist the temptation of McDonald's Monopoly game. Well, I happen to know that she and I share a fondness (addiction?) for McDonald's french fries. So we decided to "share a meal" today.
I went to my McDonald's in Fort Worth for lunch at noon, and she went to her McDonald's in Aberdeen at 6:00 (with the time difference, it was exactly the same time that I was there). And so we enjoyed our french fries "together". It wasn't quite the same as actually having lunch together, and I definitely missed being able to chat and visit with her while we enjoyed our fries. But it was fun nonetheless. And Amie, hopefully sometime soon we'll be able to share our McDonald's in person - on our graduation celebration trip, perhaps? ;)

(last 2 pictures borrowed from Amie)

Comments

Amie V said…
you're fries look so good, it's a pity they were actually cold! and we'll definitely have to hit mcd's at least once on our yay-we're-done! trip. thanks again for 'meeting' me... it was the highlight of the week! =D
Jennie B said…
You two are such dorks! You have me rolling over here.

Thank goodness for good friends, right?

Popular Posts