Amie's Mini-Scrapbook

Back in February, I came across this little (6x6 inch, 10 page) scalloped chipboard book in Michaels, so I bought it on a whim, thinking that at some point I'd come up with a project for it. I finally decided it would be a great birthday present for Amie, my dear friend from my time in Aberdeen. I printed wallet-sized prints of some of my favorite photos of our adventures, and had a great time deciding which photos to use, etc. I posted the parcel to Amie on Monday, and she received it today! (I never got parcels that quickly when I lived there!) She called me and opened it while we were on the phone, which was so fun because I got to hear her reaction when she saw the book. I thoroughly enjoyed creating this book for Amie, and hope she finds enjoyment from it as she remembers our fabulous Scotland adventures. Happy birthday (a bit early), Amie! I miss you, friend!
My favorite page, and possibly my favorite memory of my time in Scotland. Amie, did you notice the font?
The ribbon cluster around the jumpring

Comments

Amie V said…
have i mentioned how much i love this? and how awesome you are for making it for me? well, i do. and you are! thanks, barb! and i miss you, too. =)
Jennie B said…
Ok, so how am I supposed to compete with that??? Puts my gift to shame it does. LOL.

Great job, I'm jealous, I don't have the creativity or the patience to scrap.
Amie V said…
oh, and yes! i did notice the hp font! very appropriate. =D

Popular Posts