Play Ball!

Last night was my first softball game of the season. It's actually the fourth game, but the first that I was able to play in. We played hard, and did fairly well, though we lost 7-4. I caught for three innings, batted twice, hit once and walked once, got on base twice and scored a run, and didn't fall running the bases! So I thought it was a successful game. :) I will admit, though, that my legs are so sore today! But not as sore as last year after the first (or second or third) game. I look forward to the rest of the softball season with this fun group of Wedgies.

Comments

Amie V said…
good job! sometimes a win isn't the most important thing. =D
Jennie B said…
Yeah for softball season, I wish I had the knees (or motivation, or energy) to play a sport. I used to love going to my dad's ball games in his church league growing up!

Go Wedgies!

Popular Posts