Photos by Michele

Since I'm leaving SWBTS (at least as an employee), I wanted to have some good pics of me here. Thankfully, Michele is the proud new owner of a brand new digital SLR camera, and she was happy to play photographer for a little while on a hot and humid Texas Friday night. I was really pleased with the pics she got - she stood on benches and did everything possible to use a flattering angle, and it worked! I actually LIKE these pics of me! (And that is shocking, because I usually don't like pics of me at all.) Here are my favorites... When we finished at the seminary, we headed off to try and find this train track that Courtney had told me about. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find it, but we did stop at a grove of trees and take a few more shots.
Thanks, Michele! Love the pics!

Comments

alissa said…
These are so good!
Genny said…
Great pictures!
I like the pictures, too. I haven't kept up with your blog recently so when I stopped by today I was excited to hear of the new direction God is taking you. He is so good! SWBTS's loss is Dr. Wolfe's gain!
Barb, I am sooo excited for you about your new adventures with your new job and moving! I am sure it is so exciting to be moving in the direction the Lord has called you! I LOVE LOVE your new picts...you look beautiful!!

Popular Posts