2008, The Year in Pictures

Last year, following Genny's example, I did a post called "The Year in Pictures." I thought it would be fun to do the same for this year, even though 2008 was not nearly as eventful as 2007. In particular, I set the goal last year that I would not have a single month that I did not do something "photo-worthy" (in September and October 2007 I had not a single photo because all I did was study). So, without further ado, here is my 2008 Photo Review:

January
Stockshow Rodeo with the Holmes Family

February
4th Annual "Scrap the Superbowl" Party

March
SWBTS Centennial Celebration
Easter
April
Main Street Art Festival Drove to Ennis to see the Texas Bluebonnets

May
Vacation with friends to Panama City, FL Became the owner of a Mazda Tribute!
June
Finished a season of softball with the Wedgwood team "Concerts in the Rainy Garden"

July
Celebrated Independence Day with my family in GACypress "Hip to Be Square" dance at WedgwoodHung out with the Holmes girls while Jeff and Genny went to Belize
August
Sea World with Rachel Went to the opening game of the Aggie football season

September
Celebrated Labor Day with the Elbels Watched a lot of Alabama football
October
State Fair of Texas Halloween

November
Thanksgiving with LOTS of family
December
Officially passed comprehensive exams"Christmas Time Is Here" - Wild Worship Christmas concertChristmas in GA with family

Comments

theglenns556 said…
I love this...I should do it. Maybe I will! Hmmm...what to post?? Stay tuned!
Genny said…
Looks like a great year to me!

Popular Posts