New Year's Day "Crop Til You Drop"

After the late night for New Year's Eve, I got up relatively early on New Year's Day and headed up to the church for the all day "Crop Til You Drop". We had about 12 scrapbookers filling tables which lined the hallway by the craft room, and we certainly cropped. It was so much fun hanging out at the church, scrapbooking with my buddies and meeting new scrappers. We were there for about 12 hours, cropping away! I finished four two-page spreads and two one-page spreads, which doesn't sound like a lot for 12 hours. But of course we did have to take time out for lunch, look at other peoples' masterpieces, consult on others' pages, and use the Cricut for fabulous titles. This crop was a blast! I've always wanted to participate in one, and now I know I'm going to have to make this a normal part of my life. Can't wait til the "Scrap the Superbowl Party"!
Embellishments are our friends!

Comments

theglenns556 said…
LOVE IT! What fun!!!

I used to go every other friday to the hospital and crop from 6 pm until around 2 am but things have been so busy lately that I haven't been in several months. This post makes me want to go back!!
Amie V said…
Man, that looks like fun! I can't wait til I have the time, space and cash to start my own scrapbooks. =D

Popular Posts