Tagged

My friend, LeAnn, tagged me--


Here are the rules:
  1. Choose the 4th folder where I store my pictures on the computer.
  2. Select the 4th picture in the folder (in my case, the 4th picture in the 4th folder within the 4th folder).
  3. Explain the picture.
  4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
  5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.).
Here is the 4th picture located in the 4th folder.

Explanation: July 4th, 2006, spent hanging out with the Holmes and Guleserian families. I took a ton of firework photos, and after the firework show took a photo of the Holmes family. Then my friend Tina worked her photoshop magic and combined the two into this fabulous photo. I have a similar one of me with all seven kids.

Tag, you're it!

  1. Genny (if you can get your photo to upload)
  2. Amie
  3. Sharon
  4. Paige

Comments

Popular Posts