A note of explanation

I know it's after Christmas. It's not that I want Christmas to keep going and going. It's just that mom has been after me to try out Smilebox.com, so I decided to play while I watched the National Championship game, and I put together a fun slideshow of pictures from Christmases throughout the years. It starts at my first Christmas, and goes all the way to 2008. It really is fun to see how we've all changed over the years. The early pictures of mom really crack me up - she looked so young! Anyway, enjoy watching the slideshow in the previous post. I'm sure I'll be doing more of these. It's a great way to fit a lot more photos in a lot less space on the blog.

Comments

Genny said…
Great slideshow. Very fun to watch. Might be a way to put my pics on the blog. I haven't had a chance to contact Blogger, so I'll do that first, and then we'll see, I guess.
Anonymous said…
I enjoyed the slide show Barb, thanks. We sure do change don't we?
Love, Mom
LeAnn said…
I thought the slideshow was great! Thanks for all your comments on my blog--they are such fun to read. Glad to know that we can make someone laugh. :) We should be coming to FTW sometime in the spring, and we would love for you to do a photo shoot of Micayla. Thanks for offering, and hope you feel better soon!

Popular Posts