Wow! Apparently I'm Fabulous!


I was just given a blog award. My friend Amie's sister, Jenn, nominated me because she thinks my blog is Fabulous...Thank you, Jenn!

The rules are that I have to mention 5 things that I'm addicted to and also nominate 5 other blogs. Here are my 5 addictions:
  1. Pickles - I thought I'd get the most unusual out there first. I can't help it. I get pickle cravings all the time, and no, I'm not pregnant. I just love the salty, sour flavor. And the best pickles ever are made right here in Ft. Worth - Best Maid. Yum! I have a gallon jar in my refrigerator at all times. And while we're at it, I may as well add that I'm addicted to french fries too. As Rebecca said - "warm, salty, crunchy...perfect!" You can't beat a good french fry!
  2. Scrapbooking - I just love it. I love the idea of preserving my memories; I love the creative process; I love designing a unique way to share my photos; and "I just love it when a page comes together."
  3. Photography - Going right along with scrapbooking is my love of photography. I take my camera with me most everywhere I go, and lately I've been trying to come up with new and creative photography angles and subjects. I've also started taking family photos for friends, and occasionally getting paid for it!
  4. Reading - I always have a fiction book going, even when I'm in the middle of a big writing project. When I was studying for comps I was reading the Twilight series and had to force myself to put the books down and study. I read when I'm eating most meals (because I'm usually alone at those times), I read for at least 15 minutes before I go to bed each night, and I read anytime I get the chance. Favorites include the Harry Potter books, Karen Kingsbury, and Dee Henderson.
  5. Music - Music has always been one of my passions. Whether it's singing in a choir, playing the piano, or directing WILD Worship (my children's choir), I am always surrounded by music. I am especially thankful for the opportunity to share my love for music with a group of fabulous children every Sunday afternoon.
Ok here is my list of 5 fabulous blogs:
  1. Holmes Happenings
  2. Printed Paige
  3. Just a 'Chele
  4. The Glenn Gang
  5. Because of Grace
Way to go, ladies! Your blogs are FABULOUS!!!

Comments

Jennie B said…
You are fabulous!!

I love coming and looking at your pictures!!

Congrats!
Anonymous said…
Fabulous! Yea us!
Michele Davis said…
aw I feel so special! :)

Popular Posts