Rachel's Birthday

Yesterday was my friend Rachel's 25th birthday (yes, I've got friends of all ages). We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner before going to the Movie Tavern for the opening night of Bride Wars. Dinner was good, and we had a lot of fun playing the trivia game at the restaurant (well, those of us who could get our controllers to work, anyway). The movie was pretty good, but the service as the Movie Tavern was horrible! It took more than half an hour for us to get our popcorn (and it was stale), and over an hour for the other girls to get their ice cream. Doubt I'll be going back there anytime soon. But it was fun to spend a girls' night celebrating my good friend's birthday.

the birthday girl with her trivia game controller
Jenny and Missi playing the game
me and the birthday girlJenny and Missi
Rachel and her friend Jennifer

Comments

Jennie B said…
Oh I love BWW and that game is always so fun. :) Looks like you had a good time.

BTW: I left something for you here: http://learningtoadjust.blogspot.com/2009/01/im-fabulous-baby.html

:)

Popular Posts