Bayside Christmas Party

Last night Amy and Dana opened up their home for a fabulous Christmas party. There was a ton of people in that little apartment, lots of good food, and fun time with friends, most of whom I didn't know this time last year. It was a nice way to see how many new people I've met and good friends I've made this past year.

our hostesses - Amy and Dana
me and Amy
Amanda having a great time
me, Rachel, and Amanda
Amanda and Dana
Rachel, Jake, and me
Rachel and Amanda
me and Rachel
me and Jenny ("Peaches")
Amy, Kristen, and Dana
"Peaches", Haley, and Taryn

We did the White Elephant game - the gift I brought was one of the most sought-after prizes, a Santa Mr. Potato Head. I ended up with a cd of Christmas music, which is rather appropriate, actually! Someone else brought some "bling", which combined with Amy's hat to create a "Gangsta Gilligan" look on Norman and Daniel.

We also attempted to put together a gingerbread house. But since we didn't have an hour to let the icing set, it fell apart rather quickly and turned into a gingerbread "trailer", complete with potato chip satellite disk, cookie wheels, and a white trash sugar cookie wearing nothing but a bikini! We had a lot of laughs, though. It really was a great time to celebrate my favorite holiday with a really fun group of people.

the completed "trailer park gingerbread house"

Comments

Amie V said…
Hmmmm... you sure there was no drinking at this party? ;)

Seriously, looks like it was a blast! I'm glad you have so many friends. Not at all jealous. Just glad. Yup. =D

Popular Posts