Christmas Lights over Georgia

A few nights before Christmas, my family drove around to check out the Christmas lights in the Peachtree City area. There are a couple of neighborhoods that really decorate well, and two houses out in the rural areas that go all out decorating huge yards/pastures. We enjoyed riding around seeing the lights and enjoying the Christmas atmosphere. Harley went with us, and made us all laugh by whining and "talking" to Santa whenever he appeared in the displays.

We found this house to be really tacky - but it practically glowed with all those blue lights!

This is my parents' house, all decorated for Christmas. I used my new "cross-star" filter for my camera, so that's why the big light shows up as a huge star.

Comments

Amie V said…
Gotta love tacky lights, lol! Even those are so festive. ;)

Popular Posts