"Christmas Time Is Here" Photos

Here are some photos from this weekend's "Christmas Time Is Here" concert.

the set - one of the church members built the mantle especially for this concert -
it was beautiful!

pre-concert conversation with the kids pre-concert warm-ups my fabulous bell choir - Ally, Claire, Breanne, Alli,
Hannah, Abigail, Christa, and Lauren the Wild Worship choir! I got to sing with them on Mercy Me's "Silent Night" - so fun!boomwhackers - they did a great job directing this choir is one of my favorite things! We combined with the 2nd/3rd grade choir for two songs. We closed with
"All Is Well" -
warm light, candles, and one of the most beautiful
Christmas songs ever. It was so good!
The 6th grade girls signed "One King" - it was captivating. sixth grade girls an incredible group of leaders - Michelle, Danna, Paige, Melissa,
me, Sharon, and Genny the "Fab Five" - Sharon, Paige, Melissa, me, and Genny -
it is a blast working with these ladies!
hey, we got a picture of us that we both actually like! me and the Holmes ladies

Comments

Amie V said…
Gorgeous! I bet it sounded as great as it looks... too bad you couldn't do live streaming video! ;)
LeAnn said…
Looks like it was a success! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your family!

Popular Posts