Puppy Borrowing

The other night my friend Donald stopped by to show me the lab puppy he bought his mom for Christmas. He's keeping the puppy in his apartment until he goes home this weekend. So on Monday, Rachel and I asked if we could borrow the puppy for a couple of hours. We took him to my apartment and had a blast, rough-housing with him on the floor, cuddling with him, and watching him play. I did NOT want to take him back to Donald. He was so adorable! Enjoy a few pics of the evening.

I know, wild crazy hair, but that's what happens when you roll around on the floor with a puppy!

puppy kisses tickle!

he was so cute with the Santa hat!
eventually the three of us settled on the couch to watch "Elf"
and somebody fell asleep and started snoring - so precious!

Comments

Amie V said…
Oh my life... too cute! I want one! The problem is they grow up... and I don't want a dog. Just a puppy. =D Glad you got to enjoy one for a wee while!

Popular Posts