SWBTS at Christmas

This year SWBTS was decorated so prettily for Christmas. And I've been wanting to take some pictures of the Centennial flower display (see the "100" in the flowers below), so I had a bit of spare time and decided to stop and snap a few shots. I was pleased with how they turned out, and very thankful I had my tripod in the car, because the ones without it were really blurry.
It was SO foggy out there, it was almost like the harr in Scotland. I was curious how the fog and my cross-star filter would interact, so I snapped this shot (and about 20 just like it). I think the result is pretty cool, don't you?

Comments

Amie V said…
I really like the new filter... it's especially great on Christmas photos!

I've read all of these, but am too lazy to comment on each one. Too... much... work... =D

I'm glad you had some good times over Christmas, even if it was a bit odd as well.....

Popular Posts